Groups

HELP NEEDED PLEASE. with samsung g600 USB lead ??

i just bought a new USB lead from ebay and it arrived today.

i just plugged it into my phone and then to my laptop and opened up the samsung pc studio and it says not connected. then i get a message popping up saying:

'one of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned. and windows does not recognise it.'

any ideas what i can do? or is the USB lead faulty?

thanks

4 Comments

it is ot the usb lead it is a program fault and it is very common with the g600 as i had one and same problems even after formatting my pc have tried getting help from samsung but they could not solve the problem

Original Poster

simo69simo;5743691

it is ot the usb lead it is a program fault and it is very common with … it is ot the usb lead it is a program fault and it is very common with the g600 as i had one and same problems even after formatting my pc have tried getting help from samsung but they could not solve the problem

aww i did get a USB lead when i got the phone but have lost it somewhere around the house and need to transfer some photos off it and put some new songs on so thought id just buy a new lead. the other lead worked fine though

this lead charges the phone when its plugged in but wont recognise it for the pc studio :x

yeah it is the program when you open the studio it will recognise the phone then opening any of the other programs inside it it says not connected then the error pops up

on mine the phone asks me how to connect(pc studeo,high capacity storage device web cam ect.)
    check connections in your phones menu
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2837
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523452
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963020

See more discussions