Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP NEEDED!!!!! Ps3 help.......... please read.

I am going on holiday tomorrow so i have lent my mate my ps3. He has a standard def tv so i took the console around to his house but we couldn't get a picture.

I then put it back on my hd tv and set the resolution to scart.

Back at his again, it still wont recognise it!!!

I'm now worries that i wont be able to get it back on my tv as it wont recognise scart or hdmi !!!!

Basically, does anyone know how i can get it to work on my mates tv?

Rep on tap for helpful peeps!

thanks!

6 Comments

Hold the power button on the front when it's on to restart and it should automatically detect output method.

EDIT: I had exactly the same scenario not long ago lol.

iCodd;5448337

Hold the power button on the front when it's on to restart and it should … Hold the power button on the front when it's on to restart and it should automatically detect output method.EDIT: I had exactly the same scenario not long ago lol.

^^^This.

Hold the power button down for 5 seconds when you switch on (until you have heard a second beep)

It should automatically reconfigure to necessary display settings.

Wow - three replies all at once :-D

.............I had this problem recently too.................

dancrawley;5448367

Wow - three replies all at once :-D.............I had this problem … Wow - three replies all at once :-D.............I had this problem recently too.................

+1

Original Poster

all of you are super awesome, thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions