Expired

Help Needed, putting photographs to a backing track

7 replies
Found 13th Feb 2009
Hi, what i'm looking for is a program that allows me to put a load of photos together in a slide show with a soundtrack playing while the pictures change, i take it this is possible and if so could people tell me how to get this program and if its free even better, want to do it as a suprise for someone.... Hope this makes sense??/Thanks

6 Comments

windows movie maker will do that for you, usually comes installed with windows

eta - will give you a wmv video file as an end result though, not sure if thats any good for what you need?

Original Poster

i just want to be able to put it on a disc so i can take it and play it somewhere else.

yup that should do you then!

Picasa from Google will allow you to create a video of images with a backing track. It will also sort all of you photos

]Click here for link

Magix "Photos on CD & DVD" is a really good easy to use piece of software.

They're up to version 7, but earlier versions (3 upwards) are excellent and can be bought for a song on ebay.

Banned

muvee is a good program the pciture will change in time to the music and the whole thing can be created within like 5 clicks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68738
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions