Expired

Help needed quickly by anyone with a Tv, eyes and a freeview box - rep left

Found 12th May 2010
Can anyone else see a white dot on viva on the left hand side of their tv screen about half way up?.

8 Comments

yup i do! that's through sky btw, i think it may be southpark that has the problem lol and not your tv (or mine hopefully!)

Original Poster

missp27;8585380

yup i do! that's through sky btw, i think it may be southpark that has … yup i do! that's through sky btw, i think it may be southpark that has the problem lol and not your tv (or mine hopefully!)

Wow cheers was worried there for a minute the warranty on my 50" panny plasma expired last week, rep left.:thumbsup:

had to watch it for a while to make sure, it''s really faint!

this scared the crap out of me about 3 months ago, then i found out it was only on viva... phew

Original Poster

Glad to hear it last thing I need is to fork out for a new tv, might whack it on ebay next week and get a 42" lcd it's way too big for my front room.

Wouldn't it have been simpler to just change the channel or input?! :-D

Original Poster

cdm22;8585402

Wouldn't it have been simpler to just change the channel or input?! :-D

No lol I had the laptop on my knee, the remote was over on the other side of the room and my input cables are in my wardrobe in my bedroom.:-D

Edit...r right simplier yes, easier no.

can you just move your tv to the right just carn't see it at this angle.possible the hills:whistling::-D in the pick district are blocking my view....lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…710
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions