Help Needed Re Concert Tickets

24 replies
Found 8th Oct 2009
Hi all, well I have just had a nightmare. I received some concert tickets and whilst seperating them stupidly ripped the tabs off the wrong tickets. I now do not know what to do as they are listed as invalid. Should I call the ticket office and explain my problem or to tell them I have not received the tickets as they were never signed for, the only problem with this is I cannot attend the event so if they say I can pick some up on the night, this is not possible. So please help, what is the best way to get these tickets replaced? Thanks

23 Comments

Should I call the ticket office

surely you cant be sat refreshing the misc for an answer to this

I would call them tell them they were a gift and you have had an accident with them, you may have to pay for a replacement to be posted but may not so woth a try

Original Poster

I sort of thought should i call with this problem or to say that i had not received them? but thanks for the the smart comment, feel free to tell your cat how funny and popular you are.

Banned

swardchill;6513542

Should I call the ticket office

No

you should immediately destroy the tickets and go into hiding until the concert.

On arrival at the venue you should attempt to talk your way round security to gain entry

Mod & Ed

dimebars;6513670

Noyou should immediately destroy the tickets and go into hiding until the … Noyou should immediately destroy the tickets and go into hiding until the concert.On arrival at the venue you should attempt to talk your way round security to gain entry

:giggle:

Original Poster

mmmmm i know

Original Poster

dimebars;6513670

Noyou should immediately destroy the tickets and go into hiding until the … Noyou should immediately destroy the tickets and go into hiding until the concert.On arrival at the venue you should attempt to talk your way round security to gain entry

Yes but hide where and how do I get past security, Please send me some of your wit via the method of carrier pigeon and I shall unleash it upon said security guards thus rendering them hysterical and unable to persue due to stitch. :thumbsup:

Banned

swardchill;6513871

Yes but hide where and how do I get past security, Please send me some of … Yes but hide where and how do I get past security, Please send me some of your wit via the method of carrier pigeon and I shall unleash it upon said security guards thus rendering them hysterical and unable to persue due to stitch. :thumbsup:

you know what they say - Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer..............

Original Poster

dimebars;6514268

you know what they say - Ask a stupid question, get a stupid … you know what they say - Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer..............

What was the stupid question?

"Should I call the ticket office and explain my problem or to tell them I have not received the tickets as they were never signed for, the only problem with this is I cannot attend the event so if they say I can pick some up on the night, this is not possible. So please help, what is the best way to get these tickets replaced?"

Take your pick from any of the above

Banned

Sebas111;6515172

"Should I call the ticket office and explain my problem or to tell them I … "Should I call the ticket office and explain my problem or to tell them I have not received the tickets as they were never signed for, the only problem with this is I cannot attend the event so if they say I can pick some up on the night, this is not possible. So please help, what is the best way to get these tickets replaced?"Take your pick from any of the above

+1 from me

Good lord, of course you should phone the ticket office and explain your problem, how else will it get resolved

Banned

toolongawake;6515735

Good lord, of course you should phone the ticket office and explain your … Good lord, of course you should phone the ticket office and explain your problem, how else will it get resolved

perhaps someone on an internet forum related to deals might pull on a superhero suit and sort it for them? Instead of the OP doing it for themselves and using the long since deceased process of "common sense"

Mod & Ed

toolongawake;6515735

Good lord, of course you should phone the ticket office and explain your … Good lord, of course you should phone the ticket office and explain your problem, how else will it get resolved

Telepathy? :whistling:

Mod & Ed

dimebars;6515757

perhaps someone on an internet forum related to deals might pull on a … perhaps someone on an internet forum related to deals might pull on a superhero suit and sort it for them? Instead of the OP doing it for themselves and using the long since deceased process of "common sense"

Are we talking a tight lycra superhero suit? Cos if we are blow common sense:)

Original Poster

dimebars;6515757

perhaps someone on an internet forum related to deals might pull on a … perhaps someone on an internet forum related to deals might pull on a superhero suit and sort it for them? Instead of the OP doing it for themselves and using the long since deceased process of "common sense"

Well I know I am an idiot for ruining the tickets but [email protected]@k me you people are thick as Shhh. Let me break it down for you.

Option 1 - Ring and say I ruined my tickets myself (though I would guess I would be offered to exchange them on the night of the show)

Option 2 - Say they never arrived and demand the tickets as not my fault I do not have then.

Does that make it easier to understand.

I blame the first poster as I can see the ones that followed only dare read the last comment as the ADHD kicks in and then they forget where they are.

Thanks in advance all the non numpties:santa:

Mod & Ed

swardchill;6516015

Well I know I am an idiot for ruining the tickets but [email protected]@k me you people … Well I know I am an idiot for ruining the tickets but [email protected]@k me you people are thick as Shhh. Let me break it down for you.Option 1 - Ring and say I ruined my tickets myself (though I would guess I would be offered to exchange them on the night of the show)Option 2 - Say they never arrived and demand the tickets as not my fault I do not have then.Does that make it easier to understand. I blame the first poster as I can see the ones that followed only dare read the last comment as the ADHD kicks in and then they forget where they are.Thanks in advance all the non numpties:santa:

So let me get this right, you want advice on whether to be honest and ring and tell them exactly what you yourself did to the tickets, or whether you should just LIE through your teeth and say you didn't get the tickets, aah thankyou for explaining it so clearly for us adhd numpties on here.

Well I suppose I must give you some credit for being honest about lying:whistling:

Banned

i can help......

sell them on ebay then when they go missing via royal mail make a claim for the tickets

buy new ones

sorted:) no need for any fone calls to ticket offices if you are scared

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey;6516102

So let me get this right, you want advice on whether to be honest and … So let me get this right, you want advice on whether to be honest and ring and tell them exactly what you yourself did to the tickets, or whether you should just LIE through your teeth and say you didn't get the tickets, aah thankyou for explaining it so clearly for us adhd numpties on here.Well I suppose I must give you some credit for being honest about lying:whistling:

Ting the penny drops. Well I enquired without giving any of my details what would happen if I had damaged my tickets and the lady said that duplicates where only issued on the day of the concert which of course is of no use to me. So I have decided to give them a call in a couple of days and report them missing. Honesty is a nice option but rarely works in cases like this.

Anyone want to buy some Arctic Monkeys tickets lol :w00t:

Banned

swardchill;6516246

Anyone want to buy some Arctic Monkeys tickets lol :w00t:

no - they are s***

Mod & Ed

swardchill;6516246

Ting the penny drops. Well I enquired without giving any of my details … Ting the penny drops. Well I enquired without giving any of my details what would happen if I had damaged my tickets and the lady said that duplicates where only issued on the day of the concert which of course is of no use to me. So I have decided to give them a call in a couple of days and report them missing. Honesty is a nice option but rarely works in cases like this.Anyone want to buy some Arctic Monkeys tickets lol :w00t:

Really? Always thought honesty was always the best and only option, but each to their own morals I suppose. Must remember to look out for your posts in FS/FT:whistling:

Those tickets are not worth the time posting your comments!

Original Poster

dimebars;6516278

no - they are s***

How very constructive, I shall return the favour when I see you touting those Right Said Fred reunion tickets again .Richard Fairbrass is NOT sex on legs, get over it.:pirate:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions