HELP NEEDED!! Re deleted pics off camera not transferred properly

11 replies
Found 20th Apr 2009
I have a Fujifilm finepix F40fd. I (thought) I transferred all my pics onto my laptop, so I removed it and formatted it. Turns out only a few pics had transferred and I've lost the rest. Anyone know of any way of getting these back once I've formatted the camera?? Or any way of finding them on my laptop???

Am well gutted :-(

11 Comments

if they didnt copy across and you formatted the camera memory then you have lost them.

If you have deleted them from the camera memory - you are pretty stuck.. If you have actually downloaded them off of the camera into one of the Fujifilm Finepix folders then you can either 'Search' your computer for file names (usually begining with DSC00..) OR you can go into the Fineppix application and see what is there. Look to see what folder you have set up the camera to download the pictures to...

Otherwise if it isn't there - and it was stored on the memory of the camera.....

Oh Dear.....

xxx

Have the same camera & did exactly the same thing a few months ago, lost them forever im afraid, worth a try what shengis mentioned

Shengis;4980491

http://www.cardrecovery.com/Worth a try :thumbsup:

Oh i didn't know about this! I sent a corrupted card back to play.com with 2.0GB worth of pics I couldn't transfer. Thanks Shenghis.

DONT TAKE ANY MORE PICTURES!

Then read this: squidoo.com/for…ard

Ignore the program it tells you to download and download this: mjm.co.uk/fre…tml

Then you should be ok :-)

wickedteen;4980467

if they didnt copy across and you formatted the camera memory then you … if they didnt copy across and you formatted the camera memory then you have lost them.

that's not true.

Original Poster

Shengis;4980491

http://www.cardrecovery.com/Worth a try :thumbsup:

THIS HAS WORKED!!!!

Thank you so much - I love you!!!!

Thanks to all who helped xx

Tintern1981;4980690

THIS HAS WORKED!!!!Thank you so much - I love you!!!!Thanks to all who … THIS HAS WORKED!!!!Thank you so much - I love you!!!!Thanks to all who helped xx

well done Sheg! :thumbsup:

Tbh i'm surprised it worked as most software doesn't do what it claims. :lol:

HOORAY FOR SHENGIS!! Well done!!!
:-)

(Another happy customer!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.819
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions