Groups

Help needed re. Jaeger bags

Does anyone know if all Jaeger bags should have a dustbag? Today I received the leather bag I orderded from Jaeger, but it didn't have a dustbag with it. I rang them up to query the matter and was told that not all of their bags had dustbags, but I got the feeling she was fobbing me off. Can anyone help please?

5 Comments

hmm..try calling them again and hope someone else answers..

i personally would expect one if i was paying the jaegar price tag. why not write an email to their CS and request one? im sure they'd oblige.. i think its essential to have a dustbag to keep it in tip-top condition.

thoroughly dissapointed, i thought the OP said Jaeger Bombs :x

If its a leather one it should. Every bag ive ever bought from them has had one.

Original Poster

samwants2save;7745424

hmm..try calling them again and hope someone else answers..i personally … hmm..try calling them again and hope someone else answers..i personally would expect one if i was paying the jaegar price tag. why not write an email to their CS and request one? im sure they'd oblige.. i think .

Cheers Sam, I think I'll do that. I got the bag in their sale for £80 but it was originally £200, so would really have thought it should have one. I agree with you that, 'its essential to have a dustbag to keep it in tip-top condition'. Thanks again. :):thumbsup:

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7745502

If its a leather one it should. Every bag ive ever bought from them has … If its a leather one it should. Every bag ive ever bought from them has had one.

I thought that, that's why I got the feeling she was lying to me. This is the one I ordered.

jaeger.co.uk/ind…507
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!13
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111320
      3. Biscuit addiction2161
      4. Marvel characters57

See more discussions