Help needed re parking in London Nr W2 4PS next Thursday night to Friday night

Anyone know London and the best thing to do, daughter going to concert on the Thursday night staying at hotel In Leinster Square Westminster but cannot find best way to park she will need tube then to Shepherds Bush (where the concert is) then back to hotel, then she is in White city the following day from 10 - 4.30 any ideas anyone
Help please - also is it in the congestion zone

6 Comments

never heard of
Leinster Square

have you not parked a car before, most park next to the kerb, lol

go by train cheaper and easier

Original Poster

at £70 per person X 2 - I dont think so the petrol is approx £50
Hotel in Leinster Square
New Linden Hotel
59 Leinster Square, Bayswater, Westminster, W2 4PS London
and yes I have parked a car before but I would Not want to park 'next to a kerb' in Westminster
I was asking for geniune people to give me some genuine asnwers - I am from Wales and thought someone who knew London would be able to help

Ive used this a couple of times for finding car parks, pretty good...
ncp.co.uk/mul…767

Every time I go to London (not very often I must admit) I park at Radlett train station near Watford (very cheap car park) get train to St Pancras then just get tube where I need to go.
Circle line goes straight to Bayswater (near your hotel) from St Pancras

Original Poster

thank you so much you are very kind will go take a look at that and even the possibility of parking at Ralett

Click on this link for parking in City Of Westminster:
[url]www.westminster.gov.uk/parking[/url]

Or for car parks in Westminster click on this link:
[url]www.westminster.gov.uk/carparks[/url]

Or call 020 7823 4567 (24 hrs)

Good Luck!

P.S. I would not take any chances of parking anywhere illegally in Westminster & Camden especially on a Permit Holders Only spot where you need to be vigilant/careful as it's very easily done!

Original Poster

thank you Nash - will phone tomorrow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
    3. One thing you've forgotten68
    4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions