Groups

Help needed re selling baby clothes

Hi

I have just recently joined and wondered if someone could give me advice re selling baby clothes. Do I just list everything I am selling including postage in the price? I have a paypal account with ebay so does that mean if someone buys something on here and pays me through paypal this would work.

Sorry for all the questions but any help would be appreciated, this looks like a great website but not sure of how to work my way round about it yet and am now fed up with ebay.

7 Comments

Yeah you gotta list what you have for sale, with prices and how much delivery is etc.

You also gotta put up photos, majority of people tend to write there username down on a piece of paper and stick it beside the items whilst taking photos.

I think putting how much your feedback is with ebay and maybe your ebay screen name might help too.

Oh and you also need to make your listing in the For sale/trade section.

Some buyers may also request you to send the items before they pay, just to make sure youre genuine

Firstly, have a read through the forum ]selling rules.

People can pay you via paypal the same way as people pay you through ebay. They just need your email address to make a payment

It's probably easier to include postage costs in the prices of the items you're selling but is ultimately, your choice.

It will help your sale if you have pictures of the items you're selling & you're name written on a piece of paper somewhere in the image.

Upload pics to an image hosting site, like [URL="www.photobucket.com"]Photobucket[/URL] and copy & paste the last link it gives you into a post on the thread. Links don't work in the opening post

hunter82;4677660

Some buyers may also request you to send the items before they pay, just … Some buyers may also request you to send the items before they pay, just to make sure youre genuine

Yep... sellers should also satisfy themselves that the buyers are genuine too. Don't post first to just anybody. Make sure they have satisfactory feedback etc

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone who replied you have all been very helpful.

Original Poster

Hi

I have tried to put photo on photobucket which has worked but still can't transfer this into my selling page - can you help:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator23
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183

See more discussions