Groups

Help needed regarding Playstation 3 controllers

Hi all,

Just ordered an 80GB PS3 from Amazon for Xmas. Does anyone know what controller it comes with? Is it the dualshock 3 controller or the regular sixaxis controller?

I want to get a 2nd one, but want to get the same one as comes with the console.

Is the dualshock technology worth an extra £15, or not really?

ANy help gratefully received. Rep will be given!!

Thanks in advance,

Ian.

10 Comments

Banned

dualshock mate and its heavier feels much better to hold

Worth the money, but expesive.

They are going down in price through, I think someone posted up a DS3 for Zavvi's sale at £28.

The rumble appears to be really mild to me. My PS2 ones feel much better.

Might have to go to Zavvi's myself.

Original Poster

Got one from Zavvi last night for £29.99, minus a bit for the change in VAT. Cheers guys!

One other question....is a SCART lead include in the console package? I have an HDMI lead, but my parents dont have an HD TV and I want to play on xmas day!!

thesaint;3769370

The rumble appears to be really mild to me. My PS2 ones feel much better.

I think when its plugged in, the rumble is better.

SCART? Criminal :cry:.

Original Poster

abomination;3779319

SCART? Criminal :cry:.

Or a similar lead to play on a non-HD TV.

Not planning on doing this forever! Just on Xmas day at my parents house!!

Banned

Ian182;3779297

Got one from Zavvi last night for £29.99, minus a bit for the change in … Got one from Zavvi last night for £29.99, minus a bit for the change in VAT. Cheers guys!One other question....is a SCART lead include in the console package? I have an HDMI lead, but my parents dont have an HD TV and I want to play on xmas day!!

I think there is a cable in there that will allow you to hook it up to a non hd-tv, there was in my 60GB

Ian182;3779297

Got one from Zavvi last night for £29.99, minus a bit for the change in … Got one from Zavvi last night for £29.99, minus a bit for the change in VAT. Cheers guys!One other question....is a SCART lead include in the console package? I have an HDMI lead, but my parents dont have an HD TV and I want to play on xmas day!!

not scart but a vga connector with scart adapter.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription34
      2. Freesat - Dave1118
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?1017
      4. Car park fine UKPC1416

See more discussions