Help needed???? Returning Two Items to Amazon

5 replies
Found 30th Oct 2008
I need to return 2 items that I bought from amazon. I have print individual RMA for both the items and individual mailing label for both the items. Now my question is

- If I contact DHL through the link the amazon provides, it only shows the reference of one items and not both (for obvious reason). So If I send both the items separately I will be charge TWICE since per package rule applies. So how to send 2 ITEMS in one package through DHL to amazon using PREPAID mailing label so as to charge only once.

5 Comments

Hi, call there coustomer services , they will book the delivery for you.
0800 2796620 should work, if not try other numbers @ saynoto0870.com/com…php

If you use their retuns you don't have to pay anything even at the post office, I have used both DHL & PO to return and never paid a thing.

Original Poster

macdoona;3328211

If you use their retuns you don't have to pay anything even at the post … If you use their retuns you don't have to pay anything even at the post office, I have used both DHL & PO to return and never paid a thing.

Have you return anything that is not amazon faults and still they didnt charge you anything:? Thanks for POST OFFICE tip.

So shoud I send both the items individually or in one package and should I put both mailing label:thinking: on the package or just one and put another inside the package...

dip22me;3328721

Have you return anything that is not amazon faults and still they didnt … Have you return anything that is not amazon faults and still they didnt charge you anything:? Thanks for POST OFFICE tip. So shoud I send both the items individually or in one package and should I put both mailing label:thinking: on the package or just one and put another inside the package...

Yes to the first question, I bought a ADSL box (Amazon market) only to discover that it wasn't compatible with Windows Vista and returned using the Post office Prepaid print offs and had my refund within a week.

I would put through the returns separately and use either post office or DHL,
DHL are very good, I put a request through about 7pm for item to be collected the next day and this was honoured.

Hope this is of some help but, if you need more info put through a request with Amazon for a call back, done this a few times and the staff are normally very helpful and polite.

Original Poster

Finally I send my two things in one bag to amazon by second class recorded (£3.21) on Friday 31st October and amazon received it on 3rd November. Today I received an email from amazon that they have refunded the price for both the items and on the top of it they have EVEN REFUNDED THE POSTAGE (£3.21):whistling:. I didnt expected that they will refund the postage . I LOVE AMAZON:w00t:. Havent seen such an excellent customer service:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    2. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)94190

See more discussions