Groups

Help needed - Scooby do lunch box for boy

Hi

My son is due to start school in August and I asked him which lunch box he would like. He said Scooby Doo. Didn't think this would be a problem but I can't seem to find one, any ideas where I can get one and also a back pack that is similar.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

10 Comments

Try looking on ebay.
    My little boy wanted a scooby doo lunch box and i picked one up at a car boot sale for 50p.

my son had a scooby doo lunch bag, witha bottle witha velcro strap on it, abit like a mini cool bag, got it from toysrus.

Tried Morrisons?

My how things stay the same. I had a Scooby Doo lunch box when I was a kid in the 70's. LOL.
    Try Wilkinson. The one around me usually has them in. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone who has helped me. Unfortunately I don't have a Wilkinson near me and Tesco and Asda here don't have any but I will check the other links that people gave me. If anyone can tell me how to rep you guys that all helped I will, not too clued up on all the things that you do on this site:roll: Thanks again.

DEBS&DAN;5647286

Thanks to everyone who has helped me. Unfortunately I don't have a … Thanks to everyone who has helped me. Unfortunately I don't have a Wilkinson near me and Tesco and Asda here don't have any but I will check the other links that people gave me. If anyone can tell me how to rep you guys that all helped I will, not too clued up on all the things that you do on this site:roll: Thanks again.

To rep someone, you click on the scales besides their name and a box will appear, you can either write something in it, or just click the button and rep will be sent

Gotta say I never seen any about for ages,you need them to bring out a new film then they be in all the shops.
    My boy got a Star Wars one at moment and Transformers from when last film were out as a spare.

I'm going get my daughter a Peter Rabbit one for Sept.

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5647692

im going to town tomorrow do you want me to check wilkensons??

That would be fab if you checked for me and let me know, if I don't get it there I will go into other websites or shops that people have recommended. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions