Groups

help needed sky phone connection!!!

Hi there can anyone help what it is is that the extension for my sky phone has come out.
    there are 4 wires
    orange and white
    white and orange
    blue and white
    white and blue
    basically i just have to put the wires in the right order and cliclk it back in place then hopefully back in business lol.
    any help much appreciated.

5 Comments

Is anything numbered anywhere? In normal circumstance the blue white and the white blue would go to 2 and 5 the ornage would go to 3 white orange not needed (tbh the orange ain't) take a pic if you can

i.ehow.com/ima…jpg

Does this help at all ?

PS. Ill keep searching just in case.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7461207

Is anything numbered anywhere? In normal circumstance the blue white and … Is anything numbered anywhere? In normal circumstance the blue white and the white blue would go to 2 and 5 the ornage would go to 3 white orange not needed (tbh the orange ain't) take a pic if you can

yes on the plastic bit it says 2345???

big willy style;7461249

yes on the plastic bit it says 2345???

Just worry about the blues, under normal circumstance they would go to 2 and 5. 3 is for the bell and not required but if you wanna be correct put the orange there. Either blue can go to 2 or 5 as the phone network isn't polarity concious
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76130
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275

See more discussions