Groups

help needed smart hdtv can't be bigger than 48 inch budget £600

help needed
    we need a new TV (lad plays xbox one) - needs to have cental Base not the stands on either end of screen - we were looking at the hisense m3000 but no stock and Sony/panasonic tend to be 49 inch screen
    and finally the budget is approx £600
    Cheers for any replys

4 Comments

The M3000 you are looking at has stand on either end of screen but is quality TV and pretty cheap. You could take a look at the newer Hisense model but is 40" (H40M3300).

For gaming really you don't want a massive TV unless you're very far away from the screen. .
    Edited by: "kiish" 16th Oct 2016

Original Poster

Cheers kiish
    looked at that one but don't know if 40 inch big enough sad to say it's for lads room so approx 10 foot away from screen with controller

I've got a Samsung 48inch which has a central base . Is smart and hd. Can't remember the model number but I think I paid a bit under £600 back in May .
    Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 16th Oct 2016

shotatdawn

Cheers kiishlooked at that one but don't know if 40 inch big enough sad … Cheers kiishlooked at that one but don't know if 40 inch big enough sad to say it's for lads room so approx 10 foot away from screen with controller

This looks a cracking deal. Just over your budget and 49". But available with 4 interest free payments, trial for a month and return for full refund, free delivery. Only available until midnight tonight. Hope it's some use.
    qvcuk.com/Sam…OCK

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky11
      2. Iptv1227
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?46
      4. best place for fishing tackle?11

See more discussions