Groups

Help Needed: software for editing Flip videos

Recently bought a Flip Mino II HD and now need some software to be able to edit the videos, take stills from them and reduce the size of the file.

Preferably looking for something easy to use (I am ok on a computer, but not a tech wiz or anything) and free since I wont be using it much

Really want to be able to reduce file size as got some videos I want to send to someone and cant because they are too large

4 Comments

hi i just bought one a few weeks ago the software is built into the machine

Original Poster

Oh right, thats what I thought but nothing comes up when I plug it into laptop, videos show on media player

Original Poster

allanukscotland

hi i just bought one a few weeks ago the software is built into the … hi i just bought one a few weeks ago the software is built into the machine

Thanks, this made me examine the flip more and have managed to find it should all be sorted now

Original Poster

Ok, now I can send the video to the person I want to send it to (as well as other stuff ) BUT, cant see a way of them being able to then save it on to their computer, looked through the Q+As but cant see how to do it

Video is of my cousin, my uncle lives 6 hours away and I took some video of him when they were up here last week. Obviously he is going to want the footage to keep with all the rest (Only 6 weeks old so loads of video/photos at the moment!) especially as one of the videos is really good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?613

See more discussions