EXPIRED

Help Needed - Tenerife Accommodation

I'm trying to find a cheap holiday to Tenerife between 7th and 10th April for 7 nights for 2 adults and 2 children.
I wondered if anyone knew of any bungalows in a central location as I cannot walk too far.
Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

i dont know abou tspecifics but playa de las americas is supurb town/city loads of stuuf to do and load of places to go, highly recomended.

hope i could help

I would try travelrepublic.co.uk They have plenty of seperate accomadation.

Hi,
We stayed in a 2 bed apartment in the Compostela Beach just in between Las Americas and Los Christianos in Oct 2007, it is in a great location just a short stroll from what I think is the best beach in the area, the Las Vistas Beach, there are also plenty of bars and restaurants in the area but it is not mega lively, not like the Veronicas!! Much nicer in my opinion. The only thing we found against the Compostela Beach is the pool, if you have very young children there is a small childrens pool but the main pool is pretty deep over the full area, no shallow end! There were plenty of confident children jumping in but I am not a confident swimmer and like to check that the bottom is there at regular intervals!! Other than that it is ideal, there are 2 supermarkets and 2 bar/restaurants in the complex itself, I will definatley be going again!

tenerife-apt.co.uk/

Just type in holiday reviews on google. You should find plenty of feedback. My favourite was Los cristianos. quieter than Playa Americas but busier than los giantos.

Have a look on ebay, I've had a few holiday accomodation deals off sellers on there for excellent prices.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help.Rep added:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions