Help needed to find cheapest place to buy runflat tyres

Found 25th Feb
Hi everyone

I'm wondering if anyone knows a decently cheap website to order runflat tyres from or somewhere to buy and get them fitted in or around Glasgow/Falkirk/Fife area?

I'm looking for a decent brand and the size I'm looking for is 255/35/19 and they need to be runflat

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Straying off topic.. why do they need to be? Run flats are overpriced and dangerous.

Either way, I always use Camskill for tyres, or if price and fitting difference is barely noticeable, I will just get them bought and sent to Formula One Autocentre.
Unfitted Openeo are usually worth a try. The tyres come from Germany, but delivery is really quick and returns are collected from your home. Local fitting is usually 10-20 a corner.
Camskill, Black Circles etc. for price comparison. Then local independant to see if they will compete and include the fitting price.
darkstryder3609 h, 36 m ago

Straying off topic.. why do they need to be? Run flats are overpriced and …Straying off topic.. why do they need to be? Run flats are overpriced and dangerous. Either way, I always use Camskill for tyres, or if price and fitting difference is barely noticeable, I will just get them bought and sent to Formula One Autocentre.

They need to be runflat as I have my car on a PCP deal and Ive been told if I hand it back then they must also be runflat on the car when I return it
MancMatt38 m ago

They need to be runflat as I have my car on a PCP deal and Ive been told …They need to be runflat as I have my car on a PCP deal and Ive been told if I hand it back then they must also be runflat on the car when I return it

Get some non runflats, use them and stick the run flats back on before you hand back. As long as theres no tread depth requirements.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants