Groups

Help needed - To unlock Viewty on Vodafone

Hey ...

I have a LG viewty on vodafone payg ....

Please let me know how can i unlock this phone in the cheapest possible way ....

Thanks for your help !!

8 Comments

I wish you luck - was asking for help my self the other day (for my daughter's Viewty). Was given instructions ]http//ww…tml but we couldn't do it. She's having to go to a Vodafone store and pay £20 to get it unlocked now. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

You can get it remotely unlocked by USB on E-bay for £8, for example item number 130318435640, (they are others but don't confuse them with people who just supply you with software that might not work)

You have to install some software that they supply and then they will connect remotely to your phone via your computer and tell you if it can be unlocked.

Note, this only works with XP not Vista

arlywarly;5869207

I wish you luck - was asking for help my self the other day (for my … I wish you luck - was asking for help my self the other day (for my daughter's Viewty). Was given instructions ]http://www.mygreatphone.com/forum/mo...-included.html but we couldn't do it. She's having to go to a Vodafone store and pay £20 to get it unlocked now. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Did you get my PM saying i will sort it FOC

spitroast

im looking for my cookie unlocked on orange if anyone has anything that could help??

cheers

Original Poster

arlywarly;5869207

I wish you luck - was asking for help my self the other day (for my … I wish you luck - was asking for help my self the other day (for my daughter's Viewty). Was given instructions ]http://www.mygreatphone.com/forum/mo...-included.html but we couldn't do it. She's having to go to a Vodafone store and pay £20 to get it unlocked now. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

-----------

Thanks for the Info... M8

Original Poster

barneydog;5869331

You can get it remotely unlocked by USB on E-bay for £8, for example item … You can get it remotely unlocked by USB on E-bay for £8, for example item number 130318435640, (they are others but don't confuse them with people who just supply you with software that might not work)You have to install some software that they supply and then they will connect remotely to your phone via your computer and tell you if it can be unlocked.Note, this only works with XP not Vista

Ahh .. thats another prob .. i have Vista insatlled .. But i will try getting Xp nd checking the item on fleabay ..

Thanks for your help ..

Original Poster

Has anyone been able to unlock the ku990i version ???

Mayank;5872658

Has anyone been able to unlock the ku990i version ???

Yes done today for £4.99, e bay item 290335396816
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions