Groups

Help needed tracking down a huge Terracotta Vase/Urn/Pot Ornament please?

My neighbour has an ornamental pot/vase/jar in his garden which he has wired an outdoor light into. He spent many hours searching online for it, after trying to source one locally failed, but he managed to find one over Xmas, after visiting family in Norfolk - but they don't do mail order.
    The one he has looks like a ginger jar shape with cuts outs all over and is about 1metre high. Have any members seen anything like this local to them that will deliver outside the local area - or i can buy and collect myself from Dorset/Wilts/Hants? thanks for any help

5 Comments

Original Poster

[img]http://****.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&item=380310912336&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT[/img]
    This is the sort of thing i'm after, but as this is only a garlic pot - i'm looking for something much larger. The image is from fleabay

Edited by: "jelli89" 28th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Thanks chalkysoil, that's the sort of thing but about 3 times the height and 'flush' holes

you could try taking a pic of it to a couple of local garden centres and see if they have seen one anywhere or could get one in for you? Does the place in Norfolk make them themselves or do they import them from somewhere? If you can get a brand name it would be easier to source...

Banned

Ask on freecycle.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664

See more discussions