Help needed Updating psp firmware

hey need to update from 5.00 m33 to 5.50 GEN-D2

really dont know how to go about doing this, was wondering if anyone could give me a guide or just let me know how to do it??

7 Comments

Original Poster

got a psp 2000 slim

lucky you, im stuck on firmware 3.4 and any update i download just wont load

Original Poster

mcallim7;6874479

lucky you, im stuck on firmware 3.4 and any update i download just wont … lucky you, im stuck on firmware 3.4 and any update i download just wont load

seem like none of the new games work on m33

an idea how i go about updating?

Original Poster

done it, for anyone else whos looking, heres the guide i used atmaxplorer.com/200…-d/

i woul recoomend pspiso forums ton load of info, news, resources for homebrew

Nightmare;6874494

seem like none of the new games work on m33 :(an idea how i go about … seem like none of the new games work on m33 :(an idea how i go about updating?

A suggestion:

Go to this page & install the software:

[ uk.playstation.com/psp…29/ ]

Then buy some Universal Media Discs to play, or pay for software from the PlayStation Store.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages;6875478

A suggestion:Go to this page & install the software:[ … A suggestion:Go to this page & install the software:[ http://uk.playstation.com/psp/support/system-software/detail/item237261/Update-features-%28ver-6-10%29/ ]Then buy some Universal Media Discs to play, or pay for software from the PlayStation Store.BFN,fp.

yeah thanks for that... that was really helpful.;-)

exactly what i needed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"1928
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17376131
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763876
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963002

See more discussions