help needed! what to sell on ebay any suggestions gratefully received

hi i do a bit of selling on ebay but i want to make it a regular thing. ive only got about £200 to invest but i have got no idea on what to sell. i have been selling a bit of every thing. im in the nottingham area and i just wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

6 Comments

Sell stuff you no longer need?

Everybody would love to sell & make money on eBay!

have u got a bf u dont like/have fallen out with? alot of ppl are into selling off their partners/family members etc! seem to make alot of money :P....on a serious note just look around ur house for things that are gathering dust!

Original Poster

Toybhoy;3128867

Sell stuff you no longer need?

done that already:thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3128980

have u got a bf u dont like/have fallen out with? alot of ppl are into … have u got a bf u dont like/have fallen out with? alot of ppl are into selling off their partners/family members etc! seem to make alot of money :P....on a serious note just look around ur house for things that are gathering dust!

lol:w00t:

To be honest, only way you will make money is by ticket touting. i.e. buying hard to get tickets and reselling over ebay. You're margins will be huge if you play your cards right
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2235
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1868
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846113

See more discussions