Groups

Help Needed With Flashing 360

I am stuck...ive got a hitachi drive 47 and cant get jungleflasher to detect it...

9 Comments

Try ]this forum. I find normally find answers to my 360 problems here. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

iand68;6002483

Try ]this forum. I find normally find answers to my 360 problems here. … Try ]this forum. I find normally find answers to my 360 problems here. :thumbsup:

cheers, ive been trowling through forums for about the last hour! :x

Original Poster

just cracked open my benq as well, and its not seeing that either...any ideas?

Original Poster

flashed my benq...yet to confirm it works.

managed to get JF to see mt hitachi then it went! :x

Original Poster

im getting: "Dumping f/w of Hitachi 0046/0047 by Ram Upload Method over Port IO
    Ram Poke Failed"

Original Poster

so anyone any ideas? as im trying again and still get all the same problems...its so annoying as i want to give this 360 to my brother today!

have you got the correct drivers for your sata board. It will only work with certain MOBO also.
    I ended having to buy a sata card of fleabay for £12 del

2scoops2

Tried an older version of JF?

Original Poster

2scoops2;6050057

have you got the correct drivers for your sata board. It will only work … have you got the correct drivers for your sata board. It will only work with certain MOBO also.I ended having to buy a sata card of fleabay for £12 del2scoops2

im using via 6421 with correct drivers, as had to use older drivers to flash my BenQ drive. :thumbsup:

Abvance;6050081

Tried an older version of JF?

Yeah ive got the latest version and a previous version as well, both throw up same problems
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions