Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Needed with Mobile Contract

Hi people, I am relatively new in the UK, and havent been eligible thus far for a proper mobile contract with a free phone. So far, I've been on those monthly sim only contracts, and have tried T-Mobile, O2, and Orange.

Would you be able to tell me (from past experience) which company is the best in terms of service, etc to choose if i need a proper contract. I will be with Orange for 3 months on 28 July and eligible for an upgrade to a full contract, so want to get some advice from the locals.

I definitely want a touchscreen (anything but iPhone..sorry) and unlimited internet and unlimited landline minutes. Dont really care about texts..

3 Comments

ive always been with vodaphone and o2 with no problems ,t mobile all ive heard is bad things from friends who had poor coverage think youl struggle to get a contract with unlimited internet and landline calls

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5855497

ive always been with vodaphone and o2 with no problems ,t mobile all ive … ive always been with vodaphone and o2 with no problems ,t mobile all ive heard is bad things from friends who had poor coverage think youl struggle to get a contract with unlimited internet and landline calls

the only one i have seen with unlimited internet and landline calls is vodafone. But thats only on n97 with a 45 per month plan..

orange also have a unlimited landline and 500mb internet plan with 1200 mins deal and you get the nokia n97 for free. heres the link hotukdeals.com/ite…mb-
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      2. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      4. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811

See more discussions