help needed with mug press sublimation

Banned 2 replies
Found 20th Nov 2009
i dont know if this is a long shot but anyway here goes

i bought a heat press machine a while ago and bought some blank mugs as i thought it would be a good and cheap stocking filler for family members

but now im stuck what do i do now
what ink do i need because ive read and found that it has to be sublimation ink which is a fortune and i bought some sublimation paper from ebay but it just looks like normal paper

i have a feeling this wasnt really a very good buy unless someone can help

any help wouldf be greatly aappreciated

2 Comments

Hi , yes you do need to use sublimation ink, and it is very expensive , sublimation paper is very similar to normal paper , but it should feel different on one side , one should feel a little shiny and the other matt/course , this is the side to print onto , if you were to decide to give up i may be interested in buying your press from you , then at least all would not be lost , let me know .

DPS6576

Hi , yes you do need to use sublimation ink, and it is very expensive , … Hi , yes you do need to use sublimation ink, and it is very expensive , sublimation paper is very similar to normal paper , but it should feel different on one side , one should feel a little shiny and the other matt/course , this is the side to print onto , if you were to decide to give up i may be interested in buying your press from you , then at least all would not be lost , let me know .

If he hasn't mastered it in 3 years.......well (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions