Groups

Help needed with PSP CFW

My eldest has a PSP that some kind fella on here put CFW on for me from new (I forget who)
    Son has since found an option on PSP to update FW, which he did without telling me. Now he can't play his games on his memory card, as I presume this has overridden the CFW.
    Can anyone help me with re-installing the CFW. I have NOT got a Pandora Battery.

Thanks in advance.

17 Comments

you'll need a pandora, you can pick them up on dealextreme for about £4

You can no longer use CFW. so you'll have to use your legitimate games. IF you don't have any, best get off HUKD as I don't think piracy can be discussed here.

Original Poster

Does anyone "know a man who can...." ?

the saint maybe.

But why not buy your games?

I know a website that will help you out, u can put custom firware on a psp without a pandora battery now btw :thumbsup:

PM'ed

Original Poster

benwoodcock;6632584

the saint maybe.But why not buy your games?

Have you got a 9yr old son?

Original Poster

Tanchi;6632633

I know a website that will help you out, u can put custom firware on a … I know a website that will help you out, u can put custom firware on a psp without a pandora battery now btw :thumbsup:

Please PM me details. :thumbsup:

kyalion;6632639

Please PM me details. :thumbsup:

Pmed :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Tanchi;6632654

Pmed :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy. I'll let you know how I get on. You used it before?

kyalion;6632668

Thanks buddy. I'll let you know how I get on. You used it before?

not this methood, i modded my psp about a year ago using a pandora.

I updated my FW a few days ago to 5.5 and when looking for a guide I found that one

goodluck :thumbsup:

Banned

benwoodcock;6632511

You can no longer use CFW. so you'll have to use your legitimate games. … You can no longer use CFW. so you'll have to use your legitimate games. IF you don't have any, best get off HUKD as I don't think piracy can be discussed here.

utter nonsense :whistling:

is it possible to put cfw on psp 3000
    i can do the psp1003 as i have a pandora

Original Poster

Sagor;6633079

is it possible to put cfw on psp 3000i can do the psp1003 as i have a … is it possible to put cfw on psp 3000i can do the psp1003 as i have a pandora

Ours looks a lot like this one. Not sure if it's 1003 or whatever it is.
    http://www.coderetard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sony-psp.jpg

kyalion;6633197

Ours looks a lot like this one. Not sure if it's 1003 or whatever it is.

look on the underside of the PSP, there should be a label with the model number on it.
    Some psp's cannot be modded. However since it had CFW on it before, im sure it will be fine.

Be sure to read up on this before you start modding, otherwise there is a risk that you might brick your PSP

benwoodcock;6632511

You can no longer use CFW. so you'll have to use your legitimate games.

Ha Ha... google GEN5.5b

Sagor;6633079

is it possible to put cfw on psp 3000

apparantly so but it seems quite fiddly...

Original Poster

Tanchi;6632682

not this methood, i modded my psp about a year ago using a pandora.I … not this methood, i modded my psp about a year ago using a pandora.I updated my FW a few days ago to 5.5 and when looking for a guide I found that onegoodluck :thumbsup:

It looks like he's got 5.55 running so can't use the link you gave me. Thanks anyway.

Can anyone else help me out?

kyalion;6635329

It looks like he's got 5.55 running so can't use the link you gave me. … It looks like he's got 5.55 running so can't use the link you gave me. Thanks anyway.Can anyone else help me out?

Check ur PM.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)44
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions