Groups

help needed with samsung surround sound system

we have a samsung thhtx22 home cinema system thing and it is 2 months out of its guarantee and it keeps turning itself off and the red power light flashes. I've looked at the manual and it suggests turning the power off whilst holding the stop button for longer than 5 secs, which I have done but it hasn't fixed it. I rang samsung and they gave me a number for a local repair centre which want nearly £100 just to get someone out to look at it!!
    do you think if I took it back to comet they would help? I have returned it to be fixed twice before because of a different fault.

1 Comment

my samsung kept saying protect and turning itself off. it went back for a full refund after 3 weeks. if you decide to replace it, pm me and i may buy it. Dont think comet would help but its worth a go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1946
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767172
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313800

See more discussions