Groups

Help needed with Ticketmaster.com

Does anyone know how I can purchase tickets for a John Mayer concert in the USA in Tampa in August, I tried going on to ticketmaster.com but it wont let me purchase says zip code wrong, anyone have any ideas please

2 Comments

It might be worth using a forwarding company such as OBC to get the tickets to a US address and then forwarded on to you, or you could try calling ticketmaser or email and explain.

Original Poster

masterbrown;2316981

It might be worth using a forwarding company such as OBC to get the … It might be worth using a forwarding company such as OBC to get the tickets to a US address and then forwarded on to you, or you could try calling ticketmaser or email and explain.

the thing it I could collect ticket but it just wont let me have them because of my uk address - bit silly really, I will email them as you said thanks for the help:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions