Groups

help needed with virgin mobile contract

hey all

ive just received my new nokia 5530 on virgin mobile £10 monthly

I was playing about with it and i think i connected to the internet for a short time... i heard there was a 30p per day thing so will i not get charged more than that or do i have to sign up to that?

I have looked on the site for ages but i can't really find anything?

On my account page it says:
    Here's how much you've spent: 8.89

I think i must be missing something so if anyone could help me out i would be really grateful!

thanks
    x

2 Comments

what do u get for the £10 a month, i assume theres no internet free with that package, if you look online with the pricing it should say on there, if u were on the internet for a few minutes it should cost less than 50p if that, i would think, wouldnt worry to much about it, unless of course u were on there for hours in which case, it would be a little bit more:)

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;6883981

what do u get for the £10 a month, i assume theres no internet free with … what do u get for the £10 a month, i assume theres no internet free with that package, if you look online with the pricing it should say on there, if u were on the internet for a few minutes it should cost less than 50p if that, i would think, wouldnt worry to much about it, unless of course u were on there for hours in which case, it would be a little bit more:)

i get 100 texts and 100 mins no internet but it says i can get internet for 30p per day...somehow

i think it was only connected to the internet for a little while but it's quite confusing and i dont know how to turn off the web lol :?

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions