Groups
    EXPIRED

Help needed with wall repair + where to buy the stuffs

Recently applying the wall mount on the wall, I wonder how I would cover/fix the holes in the future. Sooner or later I'll have to deal with it so having searching on internet some people advised to:

- fill them with toothpaste ( 0.o' )
    - use sparkling paste (does anyone know where best to buy them?, like in this video youtube.com/wat…318 )
    - use wall patch ( found on ebay some)

Can anybody advise me what best to do and where to buy the stuff please?

Any comment will be much appreciated.

6 Comments

Pollyfiller always works for me.

Broxy;7451743

Pollyfiller always works for me.

Me too then sand and paint:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Can you advise which particular one please, found hundred of them on B&Q website? the holes in the wall are about 1cm wide...

tsukasai;7451930

Can you advise which particular one please, found hundred of them on B&Q … Can you advise which particular one please, found hundred of them on B&Q website? the holes in the wall are about 1cm wide...

This stuff will be fine.
    thereallyusefulstore.co.uk/P~1…30g

If these are holes are deep such as fixing holes pack damp newspaper to fill up hole to a few mill below level over fill with polyfiller and sand flat when dry. If shallow holes omit newspaper packing.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers everybody I'll do as advised. Rep added.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions