Help needed with xbox 360 connection

my phone point with my modem is quite a way away from the x box and was wondering if this cable would do the job. Just while im waiting for my wireless adapter.

comet.co.uk/sho…BLE

Thanks any help would be great

7 Comments

Cable is Ethernet...

I think thats what your asking?

rj 45 cable

Original Poster

have a Ethernet cable with the x box which does not reach so this should be OK then. My 10 yr old is badgering me said i would get it up and running today

onthelook;6390597

have a Ethernet cable with the x box which does not reach so this should … have a Ethernet cable with the x box which does not reach so this should be OK then. My 10 yr old is badgering me said i would get it up and running today

yup...just any rj45 cable should do it

Original Poster

Thank you

By 'waiting' do you mean for delivery?

I just ask because you can get an ethernet cable for cheaper than that from ]Amazon marketplace or Ebuyer but if your adapter is on the way it would be pointless getting from the net. As far as i'm aware the 360 corrects the connection regardless of it being crossover or not.

Ungreat;6390636

By 'waiting' do you mean for delivery?I just ask because you can get an … By 'waiting' do you mean for delivery?I just ask because you can get an ethernet cable for cheaper than that from ]Amazon marketplace or Ebuyer but if your adapter is on the way it would be pointless getting from the net. As far as i'm aware the 360 corrects the connection regardless of it being crossover or not.

Yup 360 is Auto MDIX or MDIX [Auto Cross]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722

See more discussions