Groups

Help Needed - XBLive

Banned
    Hi all,

Basically i have a problem.... i have not been on XBL in some time now and the other day when i tried to recover my GT for the first time in ages its telling me the email entered is associated with another GT. This is really bizaree i did infact create this other GT it is associating it with but it wasnt with that email. Im also still getting messages to the email adress saying, Hi MitsiMagic ect.... but when on xboxlive it tells me this email isnt associated with this account?? Help please

28 Comments

which email address do you use when you sign into your account on the xbox website?

Original Poster Banned

Painkiller;5111620

which email address do you use when you sign into your account on the … which email address do you use when you sign into your account on the xbox website?

Hmm well i cant remember the last time i did sign in via the website, let me try see if it works there

Original Poster Banned

oh ffs... when i sign into the website it comes up with that 'other' GT aswell! Grrr whats going on

So now what then? im still getting email to my inbox saying my other GT. yet when i try and log into XBLive it brings up a totally different 1.... Me = Confuzzled

have you got a different email address that you have assigned the account... you didn't rename your old account & forget did you?

Original Poster Banned

Painkiller;5111667

have you got a different email address that you have assigned the … have you got a different email address that you have assigned the account... you didn't rename your old account & forget did you?

Nah its always been that same name never changed it.... its really weird whats going on here and i have no clue what to do now :?

You have to PAY to rename your GT anyway, so it is nt like you can do it by accident.
    Might I suggest logging in to hotmail and MSN, then trying to open up the xbox live page in your browser, it normally logs you straight in if they are already done, maybe that might help ?

Mike..

phone call to customer services in the morning if they're open

DangerGod;5111697

Nah its always been that same name never changed it.... its really weird … Nah its always been that same name never changed it.... its really weird whats going on here and i have no clue what to do now :?

'Mon round to mine... I have 13months worth of live here that's not getting used! And a big bottle of vodka too! x

Original Poster Banned

Painkiller;5111747

phone call to customer services in the morning if they're open

i dont know, do they have bank holidays in taiwan? lol

ok mike i will try that thanks

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;5111763

'Mon round to mine... I have 13months worth of live here that's not … 'Mon round to mine... I have 13months worth of live here that's not getting used! And a big bottle of vodka too! x:p

BRB

packing suitcase :-D

oh check out your location ... i like it

Daren't ask what you're packing!!

Tis true :-D x

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;5111858

Daren't ask what you're packing!! :pTis true :-D x

Was gunna say something abit rude then, but bit my tongue instead ...... Mine Tis True to

Original Poster Banned

@ Mike ... tried it. still logging in with this 'other' account... even though i had an email from them just 2 days ago saying hi *with the GT i want to recover* ... but yet on the website it assocites it with another account.

Gutted

lolololol do tell!

Can I invite my sister over too? http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/angel-1.gif

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;5111963

lolololol do tell! Can I invite my sister over too?

haha no tis wude!

Yeh go on then... the more the merrier and all that :whistling:

Oh SB is back and I missed here again.:-(

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5112408

Oh SB is back and I missed here again.:-(

You missed what now?!

sadiebabes;5112657

You missed what now?!:p

Missed you:)

Your hiding in xbox thread when you know I'm a PS3 man, but seems like I've been replaced by DG.:cry:

sadiebabes;5112657

You missed what now?!:p

hey hun, where you been? ive had to listen to DG saying he missed you:whistling:

Aww bella, I'm sure you were more than able to keep him occupied!

sadiebabes;5112738

Aww bella, I'm sure you were more than able to keep him occupied!

i boubt it i have big shoes to fill:roll:

You probably created it with another email.
    My brother did exactly the same. got a call with him complaining, he was adamant that it was the email he signed up with, but alas it was another one!

Original Poster Banned

Jetpac;5112747

You probably created it with another email.My brother did exactly the … You probably created it with another email.My brother did exactly the same. got a call with him complaining, he was adamant that it was the email he signed up with, but alas it was another one!

:roll:... how did he solve it though!?

DangerGod;5112822

Bought a PS3.:p

How things.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

I dont want that crap lol

Yeh things all good cheers bud, you?

DangerGod;5112833

I dont want that crap lolYeh things all good cheers bud, you?

Take that back! No never got into xbox as mate has one and it died a few times+ always had playstation's oh and I hate Bill Gates!

Yes good thanks, I think!:roll:

DangerGod;5112822

I remembered another email of his and forced himt o give it a try. lo ad behold it worked.

so start remembering al the diff emails you have!

is there not a way of hitting "lost passord" or something on the dash?
    I'm all fresh out of ideas if that fails, sorry.

Mike..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767258
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions