Groups

help needed....wii mote seems to have frozen

my wee boys wii mote seems to have frozen,he is playing a shooting game and although its shooting he cannot aim it properly at targets as its just staying in one place, also the blue lights that normally flash arent flashing,their is just 1 still blue light............sorry if ive not explained this very well..............help much needed as hes getting stroppy lol...........many thanks in advance xxx

10 Comments

to me it sounds as if the battery is running out!

yes batteries running out I think! Or else have you made sure that the sensor bar in correct position and plugged in properly to the wii?

Has his arm seized up?

and if it is batteries, you can change the settings on the wiimote so that in future they drain less power, like turning down their volume, turnng off rumble function etc... you change the settings on the screen while connected to the wii

Liddle ol' me;4398448

and if it is batteries, you can change the settings on the wiimote so … and if it is batteries, you can change the settings on the wiimote so that in future they drain less power, like turning down their volume, turnng off rumble function etc...

oh can you? Never knew that? How do u do that?

bargainhunter2009;4398451

oh can you? Never knew that? How do u do that?

press home button on your Wii-mote and then select the controller you are using from the lower-third of the screen... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks guys twas the batteries lol

Liddle ol' me;4398474

press home button on your Wii-mote and then select the controller you are … press home button on your Wii-mote and then select the controller you are using from the lower-third of the screen... :thumbsup:

Thanks! Rep left

bargainhunter2009;4398603

Thanks! Rep left

NPs - and some back for you ;-)

Original Poster

they sure do,just as well i got some rechargable ones,was gonna buy the charging station for the wii but read that it was pretty ****
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions