Groups

Help needing a debt agency address

Hi i was using a debt management company to pay creditors but am now writting to the companys myself,one of the debts was to=Central Debt Enforcement Agency, i cannot find there address anywhere,i lookedo n google and didnt realy find much info on it.

i just need the address inc postecode so i can write to them,the debt was with hsbc to begin with.

thanks in advance

4 Comments

Original Poster

Daft Punk;6285081

I think this forum can help you, the address is located in posts 6 and … I think this forum can help you, the address is located in posts 6 and 7http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/75413-fv1-inc-debt-collection.html

i wonder which one it would be,,,,,,

INFORMATION

Public information held at the Information Commissioner’s Office indicates that METROPOLITAN COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED is a Registered Data Controller (Registration No. “Z5518969”) and also trades under the following names:

“CENTRAL DEBT ENFORCEMENT AGENCY

PAYMENT SERVICES BUREAU

MAITLAND COLLECTIONS

FIVE WAYS RECOVERY SERVICES

BANCROFTS”

LINK TO Information Commissioners Office SEARCH (enter: “Z5518960” in the Registration Number Box): esd.informationcommis sion...d/DoSearch.asp

INFORMATION

The Registered Office address of:

METROPOLITAN COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED

With Companies House (Registration No. 01475006) is:

56 St. James Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1JL

As situated at the junction of St. James Road and Calthorpe Road (as shown with Royal Mail)

See Royal Mail Address / Post Code Finder royalmail.com/por…/rm

See Google Earth Google Earth which shows a small white building in the grounds of HSBC 12 Calthorpe Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1RA (as shown with Royal Mail)

The Register of Members Address is: 8 Canada Square, London, E14 5HQ

INFORMATION

The Address of:

METROPOLITAN COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED

With The Information Commissioner’s Office (Registration No. Z5518960) is

56 St. James Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1QZ

As situated at the junction of Monument Road and Plough and Harrow Road (as shown with Royal Mail)

See Google Earth which shows a Royal Mail District Sorting Office.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions