Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP !!! Needing To Sell Nintendo Wii, Need Advice HELP !!!

Hi,
    I need to know how much this will be worth, my Wii has been un-used for ageesss and i thought i should sell, what do u think it will be worth.

Boxed Nintendo Wii
    1 Controller
    1 Nunchuk
    Wii Fit
    Balance Board
    Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games

Where do u think i should sell it because i can't take all that into town for Gamestation, Game or HMV.

Thanks,
    Dom

5 Comments

not a clue sorry i never moved on from the first xbox(stuck in a timewarp)

Original Poster

haha, i also have a 360, that is why its left un-used

£150 I think would be a good deal for someone!

Have you tried listing it in Freeads cos alot of people search for items that are close to them?? uk.freeads.net/

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/445042/nintendo-wii-great-condition-wii-fi/showthread.php?t=445042

[SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply … [SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button ] to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions