HELP , NEFF cooker problem

1 reply
Found 24th Feb 2011
Any cooker fitters ? . Been without my cooker for nearly a week , the oven element blow , had to order one . It's arrived today and it's been fitted but ...............on taking the old one out I noticed the wire terminals rather loose and one wire has come undone or had not been fitted .There is 3 altogether ,a white wire to the top terminal ,a red striped terminal to the bottom terminal ,but there is also a double red stripe now loose and I havn't a clue where it goes .
These wires attach to the terminals on the end of the element , so If I connect the wrong wire ,somethings gonna blow and I'm not going to risk it . A search on the net has turned up nothing . I may have to get an engineer out but I'm hoping someone on here might have an answer. cheers

1 Comment

i happened to realise a comment you made a while ago and was wondering if you can track someone down whos owes me money, i have their account number and sort code, and name. and branch adress. thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions