Groups

HELP - Norton 360

I have purchased a licence key for Norton 360 but can't find anywhere to enter it. I have it a a 60 day trail on my laptop & expired yesterday. Can't open My account within it. Do I need to download it if so where or am i missing something

6 Comments

did you read the comments on your ]previous_post?

use AVG or Avast - much better and free!

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;3564229

did you read the comments on your ]previous_post?use AVG or Avast - much … did you read the comments on your ]previous_post?use AVG or Avast - much better and free!

Hi I did but I really like Norton 360, it seems to be perfect for what i want.

Banned

get rid of norton asap or else watch your pc die a slow lingering death!

you have been warned

burge74;3564254

Hi I did but I really like Norton 360, it seems to be perfect for what i … Hi I did but I really like Norton 360, it seems to be perfect for what i want.

Trust me, you don't want it. AVG or Avast are miles better than N360 in every way possible. It's porbably only because you have used N360 for 60 days that you have got used to the way it works - but trust me, once you have used AVG or Avast you will appreciate how little resources they hog compared to N360. And the amount of viruses and malware they'll find that N360 didn't will probably astound you.

csiman;3564266

get rid of norton asap or else watch your pc die a slow lingering … get rid of norton asap or else watch your pc die a slow lingering death!you have been warned

hell yeah!

Dont be so quick to Judge.

Norton have really and seriously improved their product in the latest version and trust me I have been a Norton hater for many years.

Also AVG have made some bad updates recently too.

techmonkeys.co.uk/for…650

Banned

dmccabe;3564424

Dont be so quick to Judge.Norton have really and seriously improved their … Dont be so quick to Judge.Norton have really and seriously improved their product in the latest version and trust me I have been a Norton hater for many years.Also AVG have made some bad updates recently too.http://www.techmonkeys.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37650#37650

this is true but I'd still rather have Avast/commdo than pay for any norton product. I reckon they spend 90% of their budget on the marketing than the product.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      2. Disney descendants duvet22
      3. Looking for bike lights and a decent helmet33
      4. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo11

See more discussions