Help: NowTV Movie pass

Found 21st Oct 2017
Current Nowtv movie-pass expired yesterday.

I'm asking for help.

Does anyone have a movie pass they don't want/need and would be willing to share with this family?

My sincere thanks to anyone willing to contribute to this thread.

Lib.
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
Might be worth looking at the Argos deal posted today, four months movies for £19.99, just reordered myself.

hotukdeals.com/dea…561
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 21st Oct 2017
To share a pass you need to share an account. I very much doubt anyone on here would give you their Now TV account details... would you?
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Oct 2017
First World problems.
Van197329 m ago

It worked in August ............ …It worked in August ............ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/help-nowtv-movie-pass-2766459

Indeed it did.

(Exisiting) NowTV movie pass expired yesterday - (that's for Van1973).

Would anyone have a movie pass code that is spare or unneeded.

This family would be most grateful.

Our thanks to anyone willing to help.

Libertas
Do you have a chromecast? If so check the offers as you may be eligible for two month pass for £5.
ndksamb17 m ago

Do you have a chromecast? If so check the offers as you may be eligible …Do you have a chromecast? If so check the offers as you may be eligible for two month pass for £5.

Unfortunately I don't, but i'm grateful for your attempt to help us.

I'm wondering if the snatch game might still be providing codes for a movie pass.

The kids love watching movies - it helps keep our evenings sane as parents.

Again, sincerely - our thanks to any willing to contribute to the discussion.

Lib.
Edited by: "Libertas" 21st Oct 2017
tomdavidrichards1 h, 29 m ago

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-Month-NOW-TV-Pass-Entertainment-Movies-Kids-Sports-Pass-1-Day-Pass-/152742662684?_trkparms=pageci:5bcb6ffa-b738-11e7-bd2b-74dbd180e353|parentrq:4490640215f0a9c992d0399bffff29fe|iid:1&_mwBanner=1

I appreciate the guidance.

Honestly - I'm hoping for a free code that the mrs can use, whilst opening a new account.

If anyone can help, kindly let us know.

Lib.
RiverDragon821st Oct

To share a pass you need to share an account. I very much doubt anyone on …To share a pass you need to share an account. I very much doubt anyone on here would give you their Now TV account details... would you?

He wants a code not account share
tomdavidrichards10 m ago

He wants a code not account share

They also asked for a movie pass to share.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 22nd Oct 2017
Can't really help but feel disdain for members of the site such as OP who have contributed naught to the site in the 8 years they have had their account, but are happy to beg for freebies every other month.

Buy your own pass.
Edited by: "RossD89" 22nd Oct 2017
RiverDragon89 m ago

Share as in give it them
RiverDragon89 m ago

tomdavidrichards6 m ago

Share as in give it them

They originally asked to share (making a mountain out of a molehill??).
RiverDragon87 m ago

They originally asked to share (making a mountain out of a molehill??).

Think you have got the wrong end of stick
tomdavidrichards2 m ago

Think you have got the wrong end of stick

They originally asked as for a movie pass to share as well. Are you thick?
RiverDragon837 s ago

They originally asked as for a movie pass to share. Are you thick?

Think you misunderstood
RiverDragon82 m ago

So you're thick.

No need to be insulting because you didn't understand question
Edited by: "tomdavidrichards" 22nd Oct 2017
tomdavidrichards2 m ago

No need to be insulting because you didn't understand question

Because I already said they originally asked for a movie pass to share as well. For you to not understand that I would say you're thick.
RiverDragon86 m ago

Because I already said they originally asked for a movie pass to share as …Because I already said they originally asked for a movie pass to share as well. For you to not understand that I would say you're thick.

You didn't understand,bye
Libertas23 h, 59 m ago

Indeed it did. (Exisiting) NowTV movie pass expired yesterday - (that's …Indeed it did. (Exisiting) NowTV movie pass expired yesterday - (that's for Van1973).Would anyone have a movie pass code that is spare or unneeded.This family would be most grateful.Our thanks to anyone willing to help.Libertas

I see you bought an iPhone 7 last month from your activity, yet you are looking for a free pass which costs around a fiver a month if you look at first post above. Buy one like everyone else.
Deano4673 h, 0 m ago

I see you bought an iPhone 7 last month from your activity, yet you are …I see you bought an iPhone 7 last month from your activity, yet you are looking for a free pass which costs around a fiver a month if you look at first post above. Buy one like everyone else.

Thank you for your opinion - i've thought it through deeply - and i've now become a Vegan.

Still hoping for a NowTV movie pass/code that is not wanted/needed/used.

Our thanks to all willing to contribute to this discussion.

Happy to have all opinions aired and heard.

Lib.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants