Groups

help obtaining an 0800 number

Hi,

i was just wondering if anyone could help, im looking to obtain a 0800 number but wasnt sure who the best/cheapest provider is. and also how does the pricing for an 0800 number work, i.e do you get charged per call you make/recieve or do you pay a one off/quarterly fee?

thanks in advance

5 Comments

]http//bu…808

BT Freefone 0800/0808BT Freefone 0800/0808

* You pay 4.98p per minute for the basic service (ex VAT)
    * Monthly rental of £10.00 per number (ex VAT)
    * No barriers preventing customers calling as it's free
    * Free call statistics reports

Original Poster

hi, thanks for the help, id also like my 0800 number to come through to my mobile but noticed that thay charge you a hell of alot more to do this, is there any other way to get the number diverted from a landline to my mobile without these extra costs?

ddturner1986;8229933

hi, thanks for the help, id also like my 0800 number to come through to … hi, thanks for the help, id also like my 0800 number to come through to my mobile but noticed that thay charge you a hell of alot more to do this, is there any other way to get the number diverted from a landline to my mobile without these extra costs?

If your home phone has the capability, you could try forwarding your calls to your mobile to get around the charges. Mine does that, I just don't use it.

Original Poster

moob;8229952

If your home phone has the capability, you could try forwarding your … If your home phone has the capability, you could try forwarding your calls to your mobile to get around the charges. Mine does that, I just don't use it.

ill have alook into it thanks for the info. both repped cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions