Groups

HELP OH dear death awaits thread.

Just made myself a jacket potato with chicken and the coleslaw was 6 days out of date will I die?

If so who wants my TV?

38 Comments

you will die within 6 hours-just long enough to call a courier and send me your tv AND your pc,have a bath,smoke a cigar and play a final game of hide the sausage with the wife.

will I die?

Probably

If so who wants my TV?

I'll just have what's left of the spud.

no you wont die, but in 9 months time you will push a baby out of your bellybutton

Original Poster

numptyj

no you wont die, but in 9 months time you will push a baby out of your … no you wont die, but in 9 months time you will push a baby out of your bellybutton

HOLY SMOKE!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d2eBY9yF6m4/SCzgW1tcRiI/AAAAAAAADL0/5XUrE9QI-LA/s400/short+round+cart.JPG

numptyj

no you wont die, but in 9 months time you will push a baby out of your … no you wont die, but in 9 months time you will push a baby out of your bellybutton

that happened to mrs barky once actually,but that was because she DIDNT swallow something nasty

Banned

Reported.... this can't possibly be a dear death as shown in the title. It sounds very cheap lunch and you'll probably just die of embarrassment insteaad!

Original Poster

barky

that happened to mrs barky once actually,but that was because she DIDNT … that happened to mrs barky once actually,but that was because she DIDNT swallow something nasty

Coleslaw Recipe
    Ingredients:

½ white cabbage
    2 large carrots
    ½ red onion
    4 tablespoons good mayonnaise
    ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
    1 teaspoons lemon juice
    salt and pepper to season

Edited by: "Adam2050" 14th Dec 2010

I worked out I was eating out of date coleslaw once when I realised it was fizzing in my mouth like a carbonated drink.

It killed me so I'm of course dead now. http://www.dairylandbjd.com/forum/images/smilies/th_emoticon-ghost.png

Ungreat

I worked out I was eating out of date coleslaw once when I realised it … I worked out I was eating out of date coleslaw once when I realised it was fizzing in my mouth like a carbonated drink.It killed me so I'm of course dead now.

reported for having a ghost account

Depends what TV it is?

Original Poster

guv

Reported.... this can't possibly be a dear death as shown in the title. … Reported.... this can't possibly be a dear death as shown in the title. It sounds very cheap lunch and you'll probably just die of embarrassment insteaad!

Like when people admit to watching Wrestling, and claim it's real....

http://i.imgur.com/Ibp57.gif

If ever there was a time for that gif the time is now.

Adam2050

Like when people admit to watching Wrestling, and claim it's real....If … Like when people admit to watching Wrestling, and claim it's real....If ever there was a time for that gif the time is now.

get a dalmatian gif ffs-fed up with your pussy!

Original Poster

barky

get a dalmatian gif ffs-fed up with your pussy!

Whip it out then oO

Original Poster

will I die?

If so who wants my TV?

All gone.

You will get sam and ella poisoning

Banned

no you wont die.. but your suck a cheap sake consuming out of date food,

http://i.imgur.com/Ibp57.gif

Ewwww, I love coleslaw but never eat it after two days of opening (mind ou its never in the fridge that long!)

Home made coleslaw rocks!

Original Poster

dog_cop

no you wont die.. but your suck a cheap sake consuming out of date food,

Waste not want not!

hotukdeals.com/for…545 Checking out the pics in there atm, have to laugh. Girl has a neck problem.,,,

Banned

Adam2050

Like when people admit to watching Wrestling, and claim it's real...If … Like when people admit to watching Wrestling, and claim it's real...If ever there was a time for that gif the time is now.

You've lost me.... (and I cant see the image at work - its blocked!)

BTW - there's a new gif on the block!

Banned

Adam2050

Waste not want … Waste not want not!http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/50-all-to-go-6-8-10/826545 Checking out the pics in there atm, have to laugh. Girl has a neck problem.,,,

noted.. and a bit of norkage on show there

Original Poster

guv

You've lost me.... (and I cant see the image at work - its blocked!)BTW - … You've lost me.... (and I cant see the image at work - its blocked!)BTW - there's a new gif on the block!

It's embarassing.

It was the CAT O SHOCK.

New one is needed.

Banned

Adam2050

It's embarassing.It was the CAT O SHOCK.New one is needed.

no new cat gif needed we approve of that one

6 days... what's the big deal.

I recently found a jar of Pasta sauce at the back of my kitchen cupboard. It was 9 years out of date, but the safety button was intact. After careful deliberation (lasting all of 2 seconds) I ate it. Yum Yum.

Banned

Your wife isn't doing her job properly.

Original Poster

etceteraz

6 days... what's the big deal. I recently found a jar of Pasta sauce at … 6 days... what's the big deal. I recently found a jar of Pasta sauce at the back of my kitchen cupboard. It was 9 years out of date, but the safety button was intact. After careful deliberation (lasting all of 2 seconds) I ate it. Yum Yum.

Awesome!

Original Poster

DLM

Your wife isn't doing her job properly.

Well I hope so, but she's at work atm so I can't really look all the way into town, skilled but not that skilled.

Banned

Adam2050

Well I hope so, but she's at work atm so I can't really look all the way … Well I hope so, but she's at work atm so I can't really look all the way into town, skilled but not that skilled.

I would never leave out of date food in my fridge.

I would make somebody such a good wife

Adam2050

Waste not want … Waste not want not!http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/50-all-to-go-6-8-10/826545 Checking out the pics in there atm, have to laugh. Girl has a neck problem.,,,

Third pic down-is she naked underneath that? or am I just sick in the head?

barky

Third pic down-is she naked underneath that? or am I just sick in the … Third pic down-is she naked underneath that? or am I just sick in the head?

Is this really an "either or" question?

Banned

I see pussy.

vibeone

I see pussy.

you using those binoculars on the neighbours again?

Original Poster

DLM

I would never leave out of date food in my fridge.I would make somebody … I would never leave out of date food in my fridge.I would make somebody such a good wife

I'm the cook in this household, enjoy cooking, don't think any less of my wife.oO

Banned

Adam2050

I'm the cook in this household, enjoy cooking, don't think any less of my … I'm the cook in this household, enjoy cooking, don't think any less of my wife.oO

No wonder she married you

Banned

barky

you using those binoculars on the neighbours again?

Yeah.. wow I didn't realise you lived across from me. Mrs B is a lovely looking lady. Keeps herself tidy doesn't she.

Is he dead yet?

Adam2050

Waste not want … Waste not want not![url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/50-all-to-go-6-8-10/826545]http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/50-all-to-go-6-8-10/826545[/url] Checking out the pics in there atm, have to laugh. Girl has a neck problem.,,,

Lol, dunno why she just didn't ask the photographer to aim the camera down a little. You can see her stretching her head out of the pic

barky

Third pic down-is she naked underneath that? or am I just sick in the … Third pic down-is she naked underneath that? or am I just sick in the head?

If you are, so am I... wishful thinking I am.... PM'd waiting for pictures of her feet

dont ask me, ask... deathclock.com/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please22
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?56
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay78
      4. Jury service69

See more discussions