Groups

help on a gold ring

hi i hav this ring and the mark on inside says 18k 150 can anyone tell wat they r for or if the ring is real thanks

10 Comments

Are you sure it's 150 or could it be 750? 750 would indicate that the ring is 18ct gold. Does the ring have any more marks in it? They will tell us where it was assayed and how old it is. There is probably a maker's mark as well.

Original Poster

it could be a 750 i can not see anymore marks on it

If it is a mans ring, with a funny deseign on the front, and inside itsays 18k and 750 then odds are it is a gold plated brass fake that are going round at the moment. Usually romanian woman are selling them saying they need to buy food for their children!!!!!

oops i meant design not deseign

Original Poster

i put in a cleaner and it is still gold

Original Poster

r they heavy

yes, they are heavy, and have a square bezel on the front and a weird design on the front of the bezel, if you bought it in the street or a pub, then sorry it really sounds like a fake.
    is it a mans?

grayfray

If it is a mans ring, with a funny deseign on the front, and inside … If it is a mans ring, with a funny deseign on the front, and inside itsays 18k and 750 then odds are it is a gold plated brass fake that are going round at the moment. Usually romanian woman are selling them saying they need to buy food for their children!!!!!

We have those round here too, they tried it on with me I am clumsy though and it ended up getting knocked out of her hand into the road. I believe I heard a full dictionary of her languages obscenities

Original Poster

it has like lines in a star shape in it

means u need to return it to mordor
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764618
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041735
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2036

See more discussions