Groups

Help On Creative Zen Stone 1Gb

Anyone know where i can get this MP3 player from:

Creative Zen Stone 1gb MP3 Player - Black

I dont want to buy it online due to the postal strikes.

So, is there a shop that does it for around the same price, thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance!

10 Comments

ebuyer.com/sea…rue

They ship via City Link

Also you say "same price" same price as what? Also retail stores will be more expensive

Original Poster

qazim

http://www.ebuyer.com/search/?strSearch=&bolShowAll=true&intStoreID=73&intCatID=45&intSubcatUID=2245&intMfrID=73&bolShowAll=trueThey ship via City LinkAlso you say "same price" same price as what? Also retail stores will be more expensive

Cheers, hmmm ok. Is there anywhere else online or offline that ships via another service and not royal mail.

For a bit cheaper...

Original Poster

And would if i bought it from amazon with Express Delivery - guaranteed by 1pm on Saturday, October 6

Would that actually be true or would it be affected by postal strikes and arrive late!?

As it does say Guaranteed.

Victim

And would if i bought it from amazon with Express Delivery - guaranteed … And would if i bought it from amazon with Express Delivery - guaranteed by 1pm on Saturday, October 6Would that actually be true or would it be affected by postal strikes and arrive late!?As it does say Guaranteed.

it does and it is- City Link :thumbsup:

Victim

And would if i bought it from amazon with Express Delivery - guaranteed … And would if i bought it from amazon with Express Delivery - guaranteed by 1pm on Saturday, October 6Would that actually be true or would it be affected by postal strikes and arrive late!?As it does say Guaranteed.

It MIGHT be shipped out via Royal Mail

BUT THEN

Special Delivery is GUARANTEED by next day or your money back So i think its UN affected

Original Poster

col

it does and it is- City Link :thumbsup:

What!?

Original Poster

qazim

It MIGHT be shipped out via Royal Mail BUT THENSpecial Delivery is … It MIGHT be shipped out via Royal Mail BUT THENSpecial Delivery is GUARANTEED by next day or your money back So i think its UN affected

Ok, i'll give that a go i think

Victim

What!?

It does say guaranteed and it is what it says, and they usually use City Link for Next day delivery anyway not RM

The Special delivery option via royal mail isnt guarenteed during the strike, its only prioritized post
    says so on the RM site.

Original Poster

t0mm

The Special delivery option via royal mail isnt guarenteed during the … The Special delivery option via royal mail isnt guarenteed during the strike, its only prioritized postsays so on the RM site.

Well, i should get my money back if it isnt delivered by the next day. And if they say that it was due to the strike, legally i should still get a refund because it dident say that it wouldent be delivered on the next day if there was a strike on Amazon.co.uk.

Is that correct?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …255854
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1024
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846320
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33168

See more discussions