Groups

Help on Ink for Printer

My mum bought my dad the Epson SX525WD wireless printer, scanner and copier for part of his Xmas. And she asked me to get inks for her. I found a site called Ink-redible and they do really cheap cartridges. Only thing is will these cartridges fit in although they are ten numbers apart??? Links for both printer and inks in next post.

4 Comments

Why not just call and ask? 0800 0336 119

i would avoid compatible inks, most of the issues i have to fix with printers at work are caused by using them and tend to be more hassle then the small savings you can get.

Not sure if its the case for all manufacturers still but using them can invalidate your warranty.

as an IT professional i would always advise people to never use compatible inks unless its a really old printer many years past its warranty.

Hiya

There are no compatibles for this printer yet. Testing is being done at the moment but unfortunately the only option is originals.

The ones you have linked to will not work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions