help on my rav 4 card for nds

19 replies
Found 8th Jun 2009
please may some one help when i put my games on here and load them it keeps savin please turn off ds cos it can not read game what do i do

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
19 Comments

have you got the latest upto date firmware

Original Poster

i am not sure where would i get it from

Banned

has this just started happening, or is this the first time you have set up the card?

Original Poster

i have been usin it fine but i hav got the newer games and they will not work

Banned

cookjackie;5433814

i have been usin it fine but i hav got the newer games and they will not … i have been usin it fine but i hav got the newer games and they will not work

oh, then yes you will need to update firmware, reminds me of why i got rid of the R4 in the first place, i was sick of this - lol

Original Poster

do u know where i can get it from

What version have you got. look in the bottom left hand corner of the start up screen.

Think the latest (and last) is 1.18

]r4 sotware

Banned

cookjackie;5433856

do u know where i can get it from

no but someone will, been trying to find theaints thread to see if link on there for ya, and cant find it, bleedin search on here is like the flippin R4

look for the saint flashcard set up ~ sorry cant do linkys

If you card is 'full' this won't help either. Try taking a couple of games off and see if it works then.

Some of the latest games are not playable on the R4 now, what specific game was it?

Banned

alfie and harrys mum;5433892

look for the saint flashcard set up ~ sorry cant do linkys

all you have to do, is rightclick and highlight the address in the address bar, and copy and paste into thread :thumbsup:

sassie;5433916

all you have to do, is rightclick and highlight the address in the … all you have to do, is rightclick and highlight the address in the address bar, and copy and paste into thread :thumbsup:

thank you, you little angel you:-D

Original Poster

thanks every1 i have got the lastest sortware and games r working great hav left u rep for ur help

cookjackie;5433953

thanks every1 i have got the lastest sortware and games r working great … thanks every1 i have got the lastest sortware and games r working great hav left u rep for ur help

What did you do to get it working? (for future reference)

Banned

cookjackie;5433953

thanks every1 i have got the lastest sortware and games r working great … thanks every1 i have got the lastest sortware and games r working great hav left u rep for ur help

greg_68;5433984

What did you do to get it working? (for future reference)

lol

on my sons r4 we are having to put the arm7 fix and then all new games are working

sassie;5434015

lol

you are right, i read that as I already had the latest software and have now got it working.

Original Poster

all i did was put the lastest software 1.8 i think and games work fine

I don't think I have any R4 firmware links in my thread, unless they are in the main body of the thread somewhere.

R4 = Pants.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions