Groups
    EXPIRED

Help on PS3 bundles/where to go!

Am recently swithced over from Xbox 360 to PS3.

Have more than enough accesories and games to sell to afford a PS3, just wonder if some people could reccomend and point me in the right direction.

Prefferably looking for the console that is backwards compatible. Looking for games maybe included in the bundle - but not so important. Maybe just a cheap console price? Prefferably new as well, with a controller.

Thank you very much! Rep given to helpers thanks.

10 Comments

Well they don't sell the actually '60GB' model with the backwards compatibility but i dunno.. Might i say the Shebay? is probs your best option?

Original Poster

Nathan94;4947483

Well they don't sell the actually '60GB' model with the backwards … Well they don't sell the actually '60GB' model with the backwards compatibility but i dunno.. Might i say the Shebay? is probs your best option?

Thanks for the swift reply. Will definately look into Shebay.

So is it only the most expensive 80GB that has backwards compatability? That's a bit harsh isn't it?

nope only the old 60gb that is backward compatible.
    the newer 40 and 80gb version are not.
    your chances of finding a 60gb brand new and cheap are slim..........

Original Poster

czar.nik;4947880

nope only the old 60gb that is backward compatible.the newer 40 and 80gb … nope only the old 60gb that is backward compatible.the newer 40 and 80gb version are not.your chances of finding a 60gb brand new and cheap are slim..........

Really? Ah this is crazy. I'll have to do my best then i spose. Cheers.

Any other help?

Yeh, most 60gb now are about 1, 2 years of age and well proberly scratched and not in a good condition. But if you are lucky and continue looking on the shebay maybe, just maybe you could find a good condition one.

Nathan94;4980817

Yeh, most 60gb now are about 1, 2 years of age and well proberly … Yeh, most 60gb now are about 1, 2 years of age and well proberly scratched and not in a good condition. But if you are lucky and continue looking on the shebay maybe, just maybe you could find a good condition one.

mines hasnt got a mark on it.

Original Poster

Nathan94;4980817

Yeh, most 60gb now are about 1, 2 years of age and well proberly … Yeh, most 60gb now are about 1, 2 years of age and well proberly scratched and not in a good condition. But if you are lucky and continue looking on the shebay maybe, just maybe you could find a good condition one.

Here's hoping - thanks for the tip i didn't realize that. I wonder why they stopped making backwards compatible consoles

generaloneill;4980990

mines hasnt got a mark on it.

fancy selling it hehe.

Mecoconuts;4981226

http://www.pre-order-ps3.co.uk/scroll down thew page.

Can't see any 60gb's there?

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;4981226

http://www.pre-order-ps3.co.uk/scroll down thew page.

Nathan94;4982583

Can't see any 60gb's there?

Mm - and they're a litle pricy.

Doesn't nescacerilly have to be new i spose. Maybe shoulda made that clear.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917

See more discussions