Found 6th Aug 2007
Hello all...

When trying to receive or send emails in Outlook I am getting this message. Any ideas on what I need to do? I tried doing what it said but got lost when searching.

It reads:

Errors have been detected in the file:/Documents and Settings/my name/Local Settings/Application Data/Microsoft/Outlook/Outlook.pst. Quit Outlook and all mail enabled applications, and then use the inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) to diagnose and r

That is where it stops...

Any help would be greatly received... thanks:?

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
4 Comments

We had that problem a while ago and it turned out to be a fault with Orange, and we had to contact them to have it fixed. Happened a few times after that, had to call again.

Havent had the problem since we switched to Virgin.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

We had that problem a while ago and it turned out to be a fault with … We had that problem a while ago and it turned out to be a fault with Orange, and we had to contact them to have it fixed. Happened a few times after that, had to call again. Havent had the problem since we switched to Virgin.

I'm with Sky!:-(

think

I'm with Sky!:-(

Might be worthwhile calling them and explaining the problem - we assumed it was outlook that we had a problem with but it turned out to be our ISP
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom1013
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769635
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35104

See more discussions