Help pairing phone to SEAT Nav

Found 9th Jul
Anyone have a SEAT nav device?
I can’t pair my phone to it. The boxes for device 1 and 2 are greyed out. Previously there were devices paired but they have been deleted.
Community Updates
AskSeat
7 Comments
did you turn your bluetooth on in advance?
lastjunkie8 h, 9 m ago

did you turn your bluetooth on in advance?

Yeah but no option to do anything just greyed out.
cmdr_elito1 h, 44 m ago

Suggest you try the manual …Suggest you try the manual http://www.seat.com/owners/your-seat/manuals-offline.html

I went through the online manual and I couldn’t find anything on my specific issue
joxeruk20007 h, 27 m ago

I went through the online manual and I couldn’t find anything on my s …I went through the online manual and I couldn’t find anything on my specific issue

There is normally a troubleshooting section at the end of the guide. On your phone handset try turning off Bluetooth and restarting your phone by powering it off then on again and turning on the Bluetooth, then follow the instructions for adding it. If you have already added the device then forget the device before doing the above and then re add it.
I thought you spelt sat nav wrong
I’ve managed to do it by connecting it to the laptop. Not sure why but it let me search for Bluetooth devices straight away. When it’s been in the car it wouldn’t even let me search for devices let alone pair my phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants