HELP - Pioneer KURO PDP-428XD 42in Plasma TV Settings

4 replies
Found 1st Sep 2008
I have a Pioneer KURO PDP-428XD 42in Plasma TV and I am wondering what picture settings will get the best out of the TV. At the moment I watch blu-rays through the PS3 and have the tv picture set to the 'movie' option. Anyone got any advice/tips that could better this?

4 Comments

ha sup brah, I got this tv, unsure about the model number, in HD this tv is sick!

is the TV new? if so its advised for the first 200hours of viewing just be to safe its advised to watch it on a low contrast setting, you wont get screen burn on this tv because its so sick, but best to be on the safe side.

i g2g out now ill be back later with some more advice.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2871513

ha sup brah, I got this tv, unsure about the model number, in HD this tv … ha sup brah, I got this tv, unsure about the model number, in HD this tv is sick!is the TV new? if so its advised for the first 200hours of viewing just be to safe its advised to watch it on a low contrast setting, you wont get screen burn on this tv because its so sick, but best to be on the safe side.i g2g out now ill be back later with some more advice.

Cheers

Original Poster

Anyone got any idea how I can find this information out?

Banned

Best option is just trial and error. Have a pop over to AVforums - there will be plenty of people who do actually own the set and I'm sure this topic will have been covered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcels2go discount22
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project411
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?1013
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc56

See more discussions