Help - Play.com 5% RAC Code

5 replies
Found 14th Dec 2008
Hi, having problems getting the code to work, each time i go on it says that code is saved & play saying expired. I can't find how to enter a email address to get a new code.

HELP PLEASE - need to order XMAS pressie tonight

Obviously rep will be given to anyone with a spare code or a solution so i can get it

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

you dont need a proper email address to recieve code, and once you click the play link from tthis site click refresh then fill everything in and at the end you should get given a a fresh code. worth a try as you may be using a used one. hopefully someone else may help you

Original Poster

hi blineboy, each time I go to site it says saved code already & no good. I've cleared cookies etc & still no joy

HELP PLEASE

Clear your cookies several times, then go to the rac page where it will probably still have the code saved, refresh your page several times, if it still has the code saved, press the back button on your browser, which should take you to the registration page where you can enter your details ..works every time :thumbsup:

If it doesnt work let me know and i will try and sort it for you..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best/cheapest music service66
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?311
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?812
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions