help please

Found 22nd May 2008
first off i no this is illegal so no lectures please, i downloaded dvdfab from azureus vuze and it said it came with a crack, i assumed that ment i could get the whole thing not just the free trial, but it came with intructions of how to do it and i aint got a clue, the intructions are as follows ->>

"HOW TO INTALL
1. Install the program.
2. Copy the patch to the program dir and apply it.
3. Enjoy!"

can anyone tell me how to do this, any help will be welcomed and rep will be left

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Go to my computer then programs find dvdfab open dvdfab go back to your download folder and copy and paste the patch from dvdfab in your download folder to replace the the one in your dvdfab folder.

have you managed to find the crack file? Usually it is in the folder named crack (or the equivalent)

just copy the file into the directory in which you installed the main program

I think thats it what they meant.

sorry if this is not helpful

Original Poster

there is a folder that says crack and inside there is a dvdfab icon but if i click it, it comes up with "this application has failed to start because avcodec.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem" im probably being really stupid but wat am i doing wrong??

copy that file (from the crack folder) go into the dvdfab folder in your program files, find the file with the same name and delete that one and paste the one from the crack folder

Banned

No offence but if you cannot understand even simple instructions like that, then you shouldnt really be messing with illegal downloads containing exe files and patches. You are bound to come a cropper if you havent already done so (trojans etc).

I use this program regularly and no such file should exist.

Did you get your copy from here dvdfab.com/fre…htm

This is the official download site and I suggest you get rid of whatever you have at the moment and use this link

Original Poster

it worked rep for all that helped

By the sounds of it you don't want to do any deleting, just copy the file from the crack folder into like C:/user/program files/dvdfab or whaetver it is and then click it, and it will patch up your install. On some you need to replace a file with a crack one but here it looks like the little program does it for you.

tazxxx;2152654

By the sounds of it you don't want to do any deleting, just copy the file … By the sounds of it you don't want to do any deleting, just copy the file from the crack folder into like C:/user/program files/dvdfab or whaetver it is and then click it, and it will patch up your install. On some you need to replace a file with a crack one but here it looks like the little program does it for you.

You DO need to delete the old EXE. its really simple...

Banned

does this dvdfab run quicker than dvdshrink which has always been the god for copyright removal in my eyes.

Shrink does not remove copywrite, nor does it decrypt. You require an additional decrypter to run with it.
Fab does.

Original Poster

dvdfab is the best copying software i have ever used
Post a comment
@
    Text