HELP PLEASE - 1ST RYANAIR BOOKING!

5 replies
Found 23rd Feb 2009
I am looking at booking 4 flights with Ryanair in August to Beziers, France. I know the cheap deals tend to exclude school holidays so accept i have to pay 'full price'. I wonder can anybody pass on any tips on how to get the cost of 'extra's ' down as all of those £9.50s an £6s seem to be adding up for the whole of our party! Thanking you in anticipation! Deb

5 Comments

Only take hand luggage if u can which will save u almost £30 per person, don't do priority boarding and pay using an Elecron card :thumbsup:

Also get your insurance elsewhere.

Original Poster

Mijooly;4460977

You might find this very useful, courtesy of … You might find this very useful, courtesy of EMASUhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/222085/flying-with-ryan-the-guide-to-booki/

WOW - what a fantastic link!! That guy put a lot of trouble into that - haven't properly read it yet - its too long!!! Thank you so much to you and all others who kindly answered with helpful tips - I knew i could rely on HUKD pals!!

:):thumbsup::)

You could also sign up for email updates so you can become one of the first to hear when the offers start. I have recently booked 2 return flights for 1p each way including taxes ! Also you would be well advised to purchase an electron card which will save you a great deal on card booking fees ( it's free with an electron ). I got mine from Post Office - here is the link :
postoffice.co.uk/por…661
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions